1. A Knee Point-Driven Evolutionary Algorithm for Many-Objective Optimization
Author(s): Zhang, X. ; Tian, Y. ; Jin, Y.
Page(s): 761 - 776
2. Switch Analysis for Running Time Analysis of Evolutionary Algorithms
Author(s): Yu, Y. ; Qian, C. ; Zhou, Z.
Page(s): 777 - 792
3. A Boltzmann-Based Estimation of Distribution Algorithm for a General Resource Scheduling Model
Author(s): Liang, X. ; Chen, H. ; Lozano, J.A.
Page(s): 793 - 806
4. An Estimation of Distribution Algorithm With Cheap and Expensive Local Search Methods
Author(s): Zhou, A. ; Sun, J. ; Zhang, Q.
Page(s): 807 - 822
5. Gene Regulatory Network Evolution Through Augmenting Topologies
Author(s): Cussat-Blanc, S. ; Harrington, K. ; Pollack, J.
Page(s): 823 - 837
6. A Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm Using Gaussian Process-Based Inverse Modeling
Author(s): Cheng, R. ; Jin, Y. ; Narukawa, K. ; Sendhoff, B.
Page(s): 838 - 856
7. Evolutionary Nonlinear Projection
Author(s): Ashlock, D. ; McEachern, A.
Page(s): 857 - 869
8. A Hybrid Swarm-Based Approach to University Timetablinga
Author(s): Fong, C.W. ; Asmuni, H. ; McCollum, B.
Page(s): 870 - 884
9. Using Learning Classifier Systems to Learn Stochastic Decision Policies
Author(s): Chen, G. ; Douch, C.I.J. ; Zhang, M.
Page(s): 885 - 902
10. Network Structural Balance Based on Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization: A Two-Step Approach
Author(s): Cai, Q. ; Gong, M. ; Ruan, S. ; Miao, Q. ; Du, H.
Page(s): 903 - 916