Computational Intelligence (CI) has been successfully applied to many challenging real-world problems. This special session aims to solve the service-oriented computing problems with CI techniques, covering all different evolutionary computation paradigms such as Genetic Algorithms (GAs), Genetic Programming (GP), Evolutionary Programming (EP), Evolution Strategies (ES), Memetic Algorithms (MAs), Learning Classifier Systems (LCS), Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO), Ant Colony Optimization (ACO), Differential Evolution (DE), and Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization (EMO), as well as neural networks and fuzzy systems.
The scope of this special session includes both new theories and methods on how to solve the challenging services computing and cloud computing problems such as Web service composition and service location allocation more effectively and efficiently. Authors are invited to submit their original and unpublished work to this special session.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Evolutionary Web service composition
- Evolutionary Web service workflow optimisation
- Evolutionary Web service selection
- Evolutionary Web service location allocation
- Evolutionary Web service scheduling
- Evolutionary semantic Web service composition
- Evolutionary dynamic Web service composition
- Multi-objective Web service composition
- Evolutionary computation for resource allocation in Cloud computing
- Evolutionary computation for workflow management in Cloud
- Evolutionary computation for distributed Web service composition
- Novel representations and search operators for Service-oriented computing
- Cooperative coevolution for Service-oriented computing
- Evolutionary computation for Big Data As A Service
- Evolutionary computation for Internet of Things Services
- Hybrid algorithms between EC, neural networks and fuzzy systems for service-oriented computing
Please follow the submission guideline from the IEEE CEC2019 Submission Web Site. Special session papers are treated the same as regular conference papers. Please specify that your paper is for the Special Session on Evolutionary Computation for Service-Oriented Computing. All papers accepted and presented at CEC2019 will be included in the conference proceedings published by IEEE Explore, which are typically indexed by EI.
- 7 January 2019, Deadline for submission of full papers
- 7 March 2019, Notification of acceptance
- 31 March 2019, Deadline for Final paper submission