- Evolutionary learning systems (e.g., learning classifier systems)
- Evolutionary neural network (e.g., neuroevolution, evolutionary deep neural networks)
- Evolutionary decision trees
- Evolutionary cascade systems
- Evolutionary fuzzy systems
- Evolutionary reinforcement learning
- Evolutionary ensemble systems
- Evolutionary adaptive systems
- Artificial immune systems
- Genetic programming applied to machine learning
- Evolutionary feature selection and construction for machine learning
- Transfer learning; learning blocks of knowledge (memes, code, etc.)
- Accuracy-interpretability tradeoff in EML
- Applications and theory of EML
This special session is the fifth edition of our previous special sessions in CEC2015, CEC2016, CEC2017, and CEC2018. The continuous exploration of this field by organizing the special session in CEC is indispensable to establish the discipline of EML.
This special session will be held in 2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (http://cec2019.org) (Wellington, New Zealand, June 10-13, 2019). All papers should be prepared according to the CEC 2019 policy. Please check the conference webpage. To submit your paper to this special session, you have to choose our special session on the submission page.