Scope and Topics
The topics of this special issue include but are not limited to the following topics:
- Surrogate-assisted evolutionary optimization for computationally expensive problems
- Adaptive sampling using machine learning and statistical techniques
- Surrogate model management in evolutionary optimization
- Data-driven optimization using big data and data analytics
- Knowledge acquisition from data and reuse for evolutionary optimization
- Computationally efficient evolutionary algorithms for large scale and/or many-objective optimization problems
- Real world applications including multi-disciplinary optimization.
Submission deadline:7 January 2019
Notification: 7 March 2019
Final paper submission: 31 March 2019
Early Registration: 31 March 2019
The papers must be submitted online through the manuscript submission system (http://cec2019.org/papers.html#submission).
Prof. Chaoli Sun, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Taiywan University of Science and Technology, China.
Prof. Jonathan Fieldsend, Department of Computer Science, University of Exeter, United Kingdom.
Prof. Yew-Soon Ong, School of Computer Engenieering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.