News and announcements from the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
Sunday, 3 December 2017
IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems; Volume 28, Issue 12, December 2017
IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems; Volume 28, Issue 12, December 2017. Posted by: Haibo He (email@example.com) Date submitted: December 1, 2017
The following articles appeared in the latest issue of IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems: Volume 28, Issue 12, December 2017.
This issue published papers on recurrent neural network, graph-based learning, tensor learning, deep learning, dictionary learning, memristive neural network, adaptive control, among others. We welcome your submissions to IEEE TNNLS.
3. Comparative Performance of Complex-Valued B-Spline and Polynomial Models Applied to Iterative Frequency-Domain Decision Feedback Equalization of Hammerstein Channels Author(s): Sheng Chen; Xia Hong; Emad F. Khalaf; Fuad E. Alsaadi; Chris J. Harris Page(s): 2872 - 2884 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7575667/
4. Adaptive Exponential Synchronization of Multislave Time-Delayed Recurrent Neural Networks With Lévy Noise and Regime Switching Author(s): Liuwei Zhou; Quanyan Zhu; Zhijie Wang; Wuneng Zhou; Hongye Su Page(s): 2885 - 2898 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7577874/
15. An Improved Result on Dissipativity and Passivity Analysis of Markovian Jump Stochastic Neural Networks With Two Delay Components Author(s): Gnaneswaran Nagamani; Thirunavukkarasu Radhika; Quanxin Zhu Page(s): 3018 - 3031 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7587422/
16. A Novel Unified and Self-Stabilizing Algorithm for Generalized Eigenpairs Extraction Author(s): Xiaowei Feng; Xiangyu Kong; Hongguang Ma; Xiaosheng Si Page(s): 3032 - 3044 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7587340/
18. Novel Formulation of Adaptive MPC as EKF Using ANN Model: Multiproduct Semibatch Polymerization Reactor Case Study Author(s): Reddi Kamesh; Kalipatnapu Yamuna Rani Page(s): 3061 - 3073 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7590089/