As a consequence, new methodologies based on neural networks, machine and statistical learning, computation Intelligence and others, have been proposed to integrate these kinds of big data and to elicit relevant information to infer novel models and correlations.
The aim of the special session is to solicit new approaches to real world scientific and industrial big data integration, as well as applications of above mentioned Big Data methodologies.
TopicsPapers must present original work or review the state-of-the-art in the following non-exhaustive list of topics:
- Multi-view learning
- Multi-view clustering
- data fusion
- data integration
- multi-view data applications
- multi domain data applications
THE DEADLINE FOR THE PAPER SUBMISSION TO THE SPECIAL SESSION IS THE SAME OF IJCNN 2015, January 15th 2015.
All the submissions will be peer-reviewed with the same criteria used for other contributed papers.
Perspective authors will submit their papers through the IJCNN2015 conference submission system at http://www.ijcnn.org/
Please make sure to select the Special Session "Emerging Methodologies for Big Data Integration " from the "S. SPECIAL SESSION TOPICS" name in the "Main Research topic" dropdown list;
Templates and instructions for authors will be provided on the IJCNN webpage http://www.ijcnn.org/
All papers submitted to the special sessions will be subject to the same peer-review procedure as regular papers, accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Further information about IJCNN 2015 can be found at http://www.ijcnn.org/
and about the special session at
- Amir Hussain Professor of Computing Science and founding Director of the Cognitive Signal-Image Processing and Control Systems Research (COSIPRA) Laboratory, University of Stirling, UK
- Giovanni Montana Professor and Chair in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering Department, King’s College, London, UK
- Francesco Carlo MorabitoProfessor and Chair of the Neurolab, Dipartimento DICEAM, Università Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Roberto TAGLIAFERRIProfessor and Chair of the Neuronelab, Dipartimento di Informatica, Università di Salerno, Italy
Technical Program Committee
- Elia Mario Biganzoli, Università di Milano, Italy
- Erik Cambria, NTU, Singapore
- Ciro Donalek, Caltech, CA, USA
- Anna Esposito, Seconda Università di Napoli, Italy
- Marcos Faundez-Zanuy, Escola Universitaria Politecnica de Mataro (Tecnocampus), Spain
- Alexander Gelbukh, National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico
- Dario Greco, FIOH, Finland
- Newton Howard, MIT Media Lab, USA
- Pietro Liò, University of Cambridge, UK
- Bin Luo, Anhui University, China
- Mufti Mahmud, Antwerp University, Belgium
- Riccardo Rizzo, CNR, Italy
- Domenico Ursino, Università Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Alfredo Vellido, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Spain
- Pierangelo Veltri, Università "Magna Graecia" di Catanzaro, Italy
- Jonathan Wu, University of Windsor, Canada
- Yunqing Xia, Tsinghua University, China
- Erfu Yang, University of Strathclyde, UK