Theme and ScopeIntelligent Transport Systems (ITS) is a key field of research around mobility of people and goods. The term Intelligence in ITS mainly refers to innovation in methodologies and the creation of additional services rather than for computational intelligence related algorithms and systems. This special session focuses on intelligent algorithms in ITS, with a focus on Computational Intelligence and in specific on Artificial Neural Networks and Learning Techniques.
The aim of this special session in Artificial Neural Networks and Learning Techniques towards Intelligent Transport Systems is to gather and focus high quality research papers that advance ITS, provide new insights and nourish new innovation in this growing field by means of advanced Computational Intelligence based techniques.
- Adaptive Urban Transport
- Learning and Optimisation in Traffic Management
- Learning Traffic Models for Simulation
- Intelligent Analysis and Modelling of Transport related Air Quality
- Adaptive Personal Mobility - Health and Wellbeing
- Learning and Optimisation in Modal Shift
- Adaptive and Optimised Supply Chain Management
Information for Authors1. Information on the format and templates for papers can be found here:
2. Papers should be submitted via the IJCNN 2014 paper submission site:
3. Select the Special Session name in the Main Research topic dropdown list.
4. Fill out the input fields, upload the PDF file of your paper and finalize your submission by the deadline of 20th December 2013.
Important Dates20th December 2013 Paper submission
15th March 2014 Notification to authors
15th April 2014 Camera-ready papers
6th - 11th July 2013 Conference Days
OrganizersDavid A. Elizondo
Benjamin N. Passow