IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (CIS) has strategic plans to promote member activities through chapters and set up an activity promotion grant. The CIS Chapters Subcommittee would like to invite you to submit a proposal to bid for funding for partially supporting member promotions. In the proposal (limited to no more than 2 pages), you should provide the following information for our consideration:
- Nature and scope of the activity
- Date of the proposed event
- Expected number of participants (CIS and non-CIS members)
- Requested amount (no more than USD $800)
- How you would use the funding
- Expected results for member promotions
- Any other important information.
We accept proposals until the December 1 of 2017 or the funding has all been used up. You should submit the proposal to the Chapters Subcommittee Chair (Albert Lam, email@example.com) at least one month before the start date of the proposed activity. If a proposal is approved, a report has to be submitted to Albert Lam after the event. We reserve all rights to reject any proposal or decide the amount of funding granted. Should you have any question, please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.