News and announcements from the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
IEEE TNNLS April 2017 Now Available
The following articles appeared in the latest issue of IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems: Volume 28, Issue 4, April 2017.
This issue published a Special Issue on "Learning in Neuromorphic Systems and Cyborg Intelligence", with papers on spiking neural networks, neuromorphics, feature extraction, reinforcement learning, restricted Boltzmann machine, multi-instance learning, Hopfield neural networks, among others. We welcome your submissions to IEEE TNNLS.
IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems; Volume 28, Issue 4, April 2017.
1. Guest Editorial: Special Issue on Learning in Neuromorphic Systems and Cyborg Intelligence Author(s): Zhaohui Wu; Ryad Benosman; Huajin Tang; Shih-Chii Liu Page(s): 774 - 777 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7879462/
3. Bag of Events: An Efficient Probability-Based Feature Extraction Method for AER Image Sensors Author(s): Xi Peng; Bo Zhao; Rui Yan; Huajin Tang; Zhang Yi Page(s): 791 - 803 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7436808/
4. A Binaural Neuromorphic Auditory Sensor for FPGA: A Spike Signal Processing Approach Author(s): Angel Jiménez-Fernández; Elena Cerezuela-Escudero; Lourdes Miró-Amarante; Manuel Jesus Domínguez-Morales; Francisco de Asís Gómez-Rodríguez; Alejandro Linares-Barranco; Gabriel Jiménez-Moreno Page(s): 804 - 818 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7523402/
6. Learning to Perceive the World as Probabilistic or Deterministic via Interaction With Others: A Neuro-Robotics Experiment Author(s): Shingo Murata; Yuichi Yamashita; Hiroaki Arie; Tetsuya Ogata; Shigeki Sugano; Jun Tani Page(s): 830 - 848 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7331274/
9. Quantized Attention-Gated Kernel Reinforcement Learning for Brain–Machine Interface Decoding Author(s): Fang Wang; Yiwen Wang; Kai Xu; Hongbao Li; Yuxi Liao; Qiaosheng Zhang; Shaomin Zhang; Xiaoxiang Zheng; José C. Principe Page(s): 873 - 886 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7335648/
10. Mapping, Learning, Visualization, Classification, and Understanding of fMRI Data in the NeuCube Evolving Spatiotemporal Data Machine of Spiking Neural Networks Author(s): Nikola K. Kasabov; Maryam Gholami Doborjeh; Zohreh Gholami Doborjeh Page(s): 887 - 899 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7585110/
13. A Maximum Entropy Framework for Semisupervised and Active Learning With Unknown and Label-Scarce Classes Author(s): Zhicong Qiu; David J. Miller; George Kesidis Page(s): 917 - 933 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7393573/
16. An Adaptable Continuous Restricted Boltzmann Machine in VLSI for Fusing the Sensory Data of an Electronic Nose Author(s): en-Huo Wang; Chen-Ting Tang; Hsin Chen Page(s): 961 - 974 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7398093/
18. An Integrated Learning and Filtering Approach for Fault Diagnosis of a Class of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems Author(s): Christodoulos Keliris; Marios M. Polycarpou; Thomas Parisini Page(s): 988 - 1004 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7398083/