Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
November, 2nd to 4th, 2016
OVERVIEW:IEEE Latin American Conference on Computational Intelligence 2016 aims to bring together the Soft Computing community to present the latest achievements and innovations in the multiple areas of Computational Intelligence, encourage participation by young researchers and following the LA-CCI Manifesto: to provide a high-level international forum for scientists, researchers, engineers, professionals and educators to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views of the future research directions in the area of Computational Intelligence.
- Evolutionary & Swarm Computation: Genetic Algorithms, Genetic Programming, Artificial Immune Systems, Swarm Intelligence, Collective Intelligence, Evolvable Hardware, Bio-inspired Methods.
- Neural & Learning Systems: Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Complex Systems, Molecular and Quantum Computing, Complex Networks.
- Fuzzy & Stochastic Modeling: Fuzzy Systems, Fuzzy Control & Decision Making, Uncertainty Analysis, Rough Sets, Fractals, Multiagent Systems, Reinforcement Learning, Game Theory.
- Pablo Estevez (Universidad de Chile, President of IEEE-CIS)
- Cesare Alippi (Politecnico di Milano – Italy)
- Gary Yen (Oklahoma State University – USA)
- Fabio Gonzalez (Universidad Nacional de Colombia)
- Fernando Buarque (University of Pernambuco – Brazil)
SUBMISSIONS:Papers should be no longer than 6 pages with original contributions, using the IEEE conference format, available at the event homepage along with other instructions. Papers can be submitted using the Easychair system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeelacci2016).
PUBLICATION (And Special Issues):
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE LA-CCI 2016 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®
- Top papers of IEEE LA-CCI 2016 will be published as extended versions in important journals related with CI (Including IEEE Latin America Transactions)
- Submission of papers May 27th 2016 (April 22th 2016)
- Notification of Acceptance July 29th 2016 (July 22th 2016)
- Final camera-ready papers August 27th 2016
- Early-bird Registration date October 1st 2016
- Conference meeting November 2-4th 2016
POST GRADUATE THESIS CONTESTStudents graded between April 1st 2015 and June 30th 2016 can send your summaries (2500 words) to Ph.D. Diego Peluffo at email@example.com before May 27th 2016
VENUECartagena de Indias is a colonial town located in the center of the northeastern Caribbean coast of Colombia. With easy access, whether by air, land or sea, it is visited every year by thousands of tourists who find it perfect to relax or to work.
ORGANIZERSGeneral Chair LA-CCI 2016
Alvaro David Orjuela Cañón - Universidad Antonio Nariño - Colombia
Carlos Alberto Cobos Lozada - Universidad del Cauca - Colombia
Yván Jesús Túpac Valdivia - Universidad Católica San Pablo - Peru
Juan Bernardo Gómez - Universidad Nacional de Colombia (Manizales) - Colombia
Cristian Rodriguez Rivero - Universidad Nacional de Córdoba - Argentina
Finance Chair and Treasurer:
Jose David Cely - IEEE Colombia Section
Publicity and Public Relations Chairs:
Diego Hernán Peluffo-Ordóñez - Universidad Técnica del Norte - Ecuador
Efren Gorrostieta - Universidad Autónoma de Queretano - Mexico
Alfonso Pérez-Gama - Fundación de Educación Superior San José - Colombia
Fernando Buarque de Lima Neto - Universidade de Pernambuco - Brazil
- Marley Maria B.Rebuzzi Vellasco - Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC/RIO) - Brazil
- Cristian Rodriguez Rivero - Universidad Nacional de Córdoba - Argentina
- Yván Jesús Túpac Valdivia - Universidad Católica San Pablo - Peru
- Alvaro David Orjuela Cañón - Universidad Antonio Nariño - Colombia
- Efren Gorrostieta - Universidad Autónoma de Queretano - Mexico