19-21 October, 2015, Paris, France
IEEE DSAA'2015 HighlightsDSAA2015 will feature:
- DSAA'2015 main track has received a large number of submissions from about 50 countries and regions, which makes DSAA a very competitive conference in data science and analytics,
- 4 keynote speeches to be delivered by prestigious academic and industry leaders,
- 4-8 invited talks about the trends and controversies of data science and big data analytics,
- 9 special sessions on specific interesting data science and analytics topics,
- an industry session and an application track to highlight the best practices,
- a panel jointly held with IEEE Big Data Initiative will include high profile panelists from data science, big data, computational intelligence, data mining, machine learning, statistics etc.
- DSAA'2015 receives contributions from major sponsors and supporters in different regions in North America, Europe and Asia.
IEEE DSAA IntroductionData driven scientific discovery is an important emerging paradigm for computing in areas including social, service, Internet of Things, sensor networks, telecommunications, biology, health-care and cloud. Under this paradigm, Data Science is the core that drives new researches in many areas, from environmental to social. There are many associated scientific challenges, ranging from data capture, creation, storage, search, sharing, modeling, analysis, and visualization. Among the complex aspects to be addressed we mention here the integration across heterogeneous, interdependent complex data resources for real-time decision making, streaming data, collaboration, and ultimately value co-creation. Data science encompasses the areas of data analytics, machine learning, statistics, optimization and managing big data, and has become essential to glean understanding from large data sets and convert data into actionable intelligence, be it data available to enterprises, Government or on the Web.
IEEE DSAA aims to be a flagship data science and analytics conference in its kind, and provides a premier forum that brings together researchers, industry practitioners, as well as potential users of big data, for discussion and exchange of ideas on the latest theoretical developments in Data Science as well as on the best practices for a wide range of applications.
DSAA is fully sponsored by IEEE and technically sponsored by ACM. DSAA is the only IEEE/ACM jointly sponsored conference truly in data science, big data and advanced analytics.
All accepted papers will be published by IEEE and included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. The conference proceedings will be submitted for EI indexing through INSPEC by IEEE. Top quality papers accepted and presented at the conference will be selected for extension and publication in the special issues of some international journals, including International Journal of Data Science and Analytics and IEEE Intelligent Systems.