1. Tikhonov Regularization as a Complexity Measure in Multiobjective Genetic Programming
Author(s): Ni, J. ; Rockett, P.
Page(s): 157 - 166
2. Parameter Control in Evolutionary Algorithms: Trends and Challenges
Author(s): Karafotias, G. ; Hoogendoorn, M. ; Eiben, A.E.
Page(s): 167 - 187
3. Convex Hull-Based Multiobjective Genetic Programming for Maximizing Receiver Operating Characteristic Performance
Author(s): Wang, P. ; Emmerich, M. ; Li, R. ; Tang, K. ; Back, T. ; Yao, X.
Page(s): 188 - 200
4. An Efficient Approach to Nondominated Sorting for Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization
Author(s): Zhang, X. ; Tian, Y. ; Cheng, R. ; Jin, Y.
Page(s): 201 - 213
5. Probabilistic Dominance in Multiobjective Reliability-Based Optimization: Theory and Implementation
Author(s): Filomeno Coelho, R.
Page(s): 214 - 224
of Pareto Front Approximations in Evolutionary Multiobjective
Optimization: A Critical Review and the Prosection Method
Author(s): Tusar, T. ; Filipic, B.
Page(s): 225 - 245
7. Inducing Niching Behavior in Differential Evolution Through Local Information Sharing
Author(s): Biswas, S. ; Kundu, S. ; Das, S.
Page(s): 246 - 263
8. Behavior of Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithms on Many-Objective Knapsack Problems
Author(s): Ishibuchi, H. ; Akedo, N. ; Nojima, Y.
Page(s): 264 - 283
9. Toward the Coevolution of Novel Vertical-Axis Wind Turbines
Author(s): Preen, R.J. ; Bull, L.
Page(s): 284 - 294
10. On the Easiest and Hardest Fitness Functions
Author(s): He, J. ; Chen, T. ; Yao, X.
Page(s): 295 - 305